Mothers day is just around the corner and if you're stuck for ideas, here's my gift guide to hopefully give you some inspiration. I tried to pick a mixture of things so there is something for everyone!
1. Steam Cream- This little tin of cream is so cute! This is the 'Precious' one and I think the floral pink packaging just shouts Mothers Day. Steam Cream is a freshly handmade cream using high quality, natural ingredients and can be used on the face, hands and body so is a great multi-tasker, perfect for most busy mums!
2. Sterling silver diamond kiss necklace- This is from treat Republic & is stunning, a lovely gesture to give for Mother's Day. Much more sentimental than just flowers and something she can keep forever and wear daily. A must have in any mum's jewellery collection!
3. Personalised hanging heart slate- If you want a more personal approach to Mother's Day, this slate heart is ideal. You can choose your own words to put on it with up to 4 lines. I love the phrase it has on it but you can add a name and a special message if you wish. I think any Mum would love this as it shows a lot of thought has been put into it!
4. Florence Cupboard- If you like to go down the pamper route, this Florence cupboard complete with shower gel, bubble bath, body lotion, body butter, bath soap, bath belt and nail brush is just gorgeous. Not only can mum indulge in a little pampering, she also gets the beautiful wooden cupboard to keep all her bits and bobs in. I absolutely love the cupboard it's so cute, I would buy this set just for the cupboard !
5. Bonnie Marcus Collection Mum's Everyday Essential Planner- If mum likes to be super organised and you want something more practical, this Everyday planner is the best option. It has a place for all useful contacts as well as a calendar for anniversaries and birthdays. It also has pages for gift/christmas ideas so when inspiration strikes, you can take note. The everyday essentials such as weekly meal planning space and shopping lists pages that has a little tear out section to take with you are also inside. The Bonnie Marcus Collection is the latest lifestyle stationery range from Parragon Books. Available from Amazon, John Lewis and all good book shops.
I hope this gave you some inspiration. what's your favourite item off my gift guide?