If you're anything like me, your changing bag is full to the brim of rubbish, half eaten snacks and things you barely use.. I was getting annoyed with carrying a super heavy bag on my arm or shoulder all the time, yet I still felt like I couldn't downsize to a regular handbag, as Aria is still in need of spare clothes, lots of snacks and juice and nappies.
When Pacapod asked if I'd like to review one of their changing bags, the backpack styles caught my eye as it's a style I've never used before but as a soon-to-be mum of three, seemed very practical!
I opted for the 'Hastings' bag (I have it in the 'Mocha' colour) as I loved the more casual feel of it for Spring/Summer and the fact it is part of the superlight range weighing under 1kg also got my attention. It's so easy to wear and comfortable on my back and hasn't felt too heavy yet despite holding everything I need in it. It is so, so much easier having a backpack style, it leaves both my hands free for the girls!
The number one tip I've heard so far for having three kids is to be organised and so I love the fact the pacapod comes with the feeder and changer pods inside the bag. It really does make it more easier to pack than just lots of different pockets. It does have a zip pocket right at the back on the inside and a little pocket in the front too for extra bits too. It also comes with changing pad which is super lightweight and small.
Here's an over view of the features;
• A very stylish but adaptable knapsack, baby changer, feeder pod and mat all rolled into one
• Includes a changing mat
• Convertible backpack to across the body messenger
• Pram Attachment Straps
• Light-weight flat pack pods for easy store and clean
• Remove pods and can use bag on it's own, most laptops fit inside cargo area
• Dimensions: 40cm x 32cm x 21cm
• Volume: 25 litre capacity + 8 litres extra including pods = 34 litre total
• Weight: 0.81kg
• Material: Durable cordura style fabric with fine stripe detail with pebble faux leather trims
• Standards: BPA free, wipe clean inner and phthalates free, tested to EC & BS food standards
My favourite thing about this changing bag is that the changer pod has all the different pockets, it means I never forget something (like nappy cream) as there is a pocket for it. I know if there's an empty pocket then I'm forgetting something!
This (along with an iced coffee) are definitely my mummy must haves at the moment and I have a feeling that will only become more true in a few months when I have three little humans to care for!
READ MORE REVIEWS: