Creamy chicken & sweetcorn noodles.
1 tablespoon butter,
2 chicken breasts, cut up,
3 big handfuls of frozen sweetcorn,
1/2 cup white wine,
3 tablespoons single cream,
1 tablespoon of lemon juice,
2 servings of noodles,
sprinkling of grated cheese, (optional)
fresh chives! (optional but i think they are needed!)
1. Heat butter on a medium/high heat until melted,
2. Add chicken and cook through,
3. Add the sweetcorn and cook until defrosted all the way through,
4. Add the white wine and reduce until half,
5. While it is reducing, cook your noodles according to the instructions,
6. Stir in the cream and lemon juice and turn down the heat to simmer for 3 minutes,
7. Drain your noodles and add them to the chicken and sauce, make sure everything is coated!
8. Serve into bowls and add the cheese and chives on the top!
Recipe adapted from here!
Make it healthier; Use low/half fat butter, cream & cheese and wholewheat noodles.
Let me know if you try this out, it is delicious! :)