1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
I class myself as a working mum because I am now self-employed with my blog.
2. Would you have it any other way?
No way! I couldn't bare the thought of going back to work and leaving Sienna, I absolutely love being a mum/housewife and having the best of both worlds; being at home with Sienna all day, everyday but also earning my own money.
3. Do you co-sleep?
No, we were adamant we would never do this and we never have. Sienna actually helped as she would never even nap in our bed, she will only sleep in her cot, in her room, with her mobile.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Rainbow! Sienna has her comforter in the form of 'rainbow', I did a post about him here if you want to read it or see what I am on about. She adores him and he comes everywhere with us!
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
We're thinking 2 at the moment although if we could afford it I think I may want 3… I am just a maternal, broody woman all the time!
6. Date nights? How often do you have them?
We don't really have them that often, if we go out it is with friends, so I don't count that as 'date night'. It's normally a takeaway on the sofa with Sienna climbing all over us! How romantic, haha.
7. Your child's favourite show?
Peppa Pig! She adores Peppa right now and just sits saying 'Peppa peppa' all morning until it is on!
8. Name one thing you brought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
The bottle warmer! We had a electric bottle warmer and one for the car however Sienna preferred her milk colder so we never really needed to use them!
9. Your child's favourite food?
Tomatoes! Anything tomato flavoured.
10. How many cars does your family have?
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
I was around 9st before I got pregnant as I could never get past it! During pregnancy I think I gained about 3 stone, eek! But I worked hard to get it off and now I'm smaller than I was before and I weigh about 8st 3.
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Disneyland!! I really wanted to take the kids there one day.. when we have them all lol!
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
Probably the maldives or thailand!
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
I don't get a minute to myself! haha
15. Finish the sentence "It makes heart melt when..."
Sienna gives me a kiss an then cuddles me and say 'ahhh mamama'.. oosh I just love her!
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
I like next, gap and supermarkets for cheaper bits!
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
Now I have still not found my perfect foundation, concealer or skincare! So I don't really have any favs although Soap & Glory's Dr Spot is amazing!
18. Huggies or Pampers?
When Sienna was newborn, Huggies leaked horrendously on her and we much preferred Pampers, however now I really like Huggies. Weird huh?!
19. Have you always wanted kids?